Greetings from Institute for Industrial Technology (IIT)
Institute for Industrial Technology is currently admitting candidates for the Mechatronics programme which will begin in September 2019. We would like to invite you to apply for the programme or kindly refer this programme to your friends and colleagues.”
About the Mechatronics Programme
The Mechatronics programme is a Six (6) months intensive technical training programme aimed at equipping participants with essential knowledge and current practical engineering skills required by employers in the breweries, food and beverages, petrochemicals, oil and gas, engineering services, and manufacturing sectors. Mechatronics combines technologies like Mechanics, Electrics and software; it especially covers the inter-phases between separate technologies and their collaboration in integrated and networked production systems.
- Acquire key technical knowledge.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Installation and commissioning skills
- Maintenance skills
- Fabrication Skills
- Information Communication and Technology skills
- Acquire work values and personal leadership skills.
- Mechanical Measurement & Fitting
- Industrial Electronics
- Variable Speed Drives
- Sensor Technology
- Industrial Pneumatics
- Industrial Hydraulics
- Advanced Programmable Logic Controls (Plc)
- Industrial Communication:Field Bus Systems
- Process Visualization And Control
- and lots more…
Practicing Technicians, Technologists and Engineers; Graduates of tertiary institutions.
Tuition: N 650,000
To register kindly visit: https://iit.edu.ng/programmes/mechatronics
For more information contact:
148total visits,2visits today